This is a full-time post-doctorate position designed to attract all eligible candidates who wish to apply for postdoctoral research in Data Governance & Privacy at the university.
Established in 1964, the University of Guelph is a research university that offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programmes in a very flexible mode.
Great offer to get educational fund for a research degree at the University of Guelph in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Why at the University of Guelph? The university environment gives students an opportunity to interact with people of all backgrounds and ethnicity. In addition to this, students will improve their knowledge, and work experience through the University of Guelph’s work-study program.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- University: University of Guelph
- Department: School of Computer Science
- Course Level: Postdoctoral Research
- Award: $40,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for any nationality.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science or a related discipline.
- Experience in artificial intelligence and data management.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Strong research experience in one or more of the following: data governance, privacy, interoperability, or large scale data science projects.
- Strong technical skills in programming, databases, and machine learning platforms.
- A strong track record of peer-reviewed publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, the applicants need to take part in a postdoctoral program at the university. After that, applicants should contact Dr. Rozita Dara email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To apply please attach the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Summary of Research Experience
- Two sample publications
- Proof of language proficiency (international candidates)
- Research experience: publications and projects
- Three references
- Contact information (email, address, phone)
- Admission Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The university will provide the annual stipend of $40,000 to all eligible candidates during the time period of study.