The Faculty of Science and Engineering at the University of Manchester is providing the International Engineering Management Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
All academically excellent international students who have already enrolled or are going to enrol in the master’s degree programme in Management of Projects in Engineering are eligible to avail this application .
The University of Manchester is a public research university is one of the top public universities in Manchester that respects the infinite worth of every individual and graduates persons of ability and conviction who draw upon their education and faith to lead principled, productive, and compassionate lives that improve the human condition.
Why study at the University of Manchester? The University of Manchester is a historic institution recognised for its groundbreaking discoveries and high-quality research with a global impact. It is preferred by international students for its teaching quality, employability prospects and student experience with one of the largest and diverse student communities in the country – made up of students from 160 countries. It is a favourite among top employers in the UK because of its combination of academic quality and student diversity.
Application Deadline: 21st August 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Manchester
- Department: Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £27,000
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Management of Projects in Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold offer letter from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to sign-in on the online application portal of the university and carry out the application process. Applicants who successfully receive the offer letter from the university will automatically be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents to the university at the time of application:
- Academic transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose in English
- Updated CV
- Visa and passport details
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to hold a bachelor’s degree with a good Upper Second class (2:1) or international equivalent, or be on track to achieve a bachelor¿s degree with a minimum Upper Second class (2:1) or international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard ¿ IELTS with an overall score of at least 6.5, with at least 6.5 in reading and other no sub-test below 6.0, or equivalent approved English language qualification.
The university will enable 2 fully-funded positions worth £27,000 and 4 scholarships worth £10,000 in form of a fee waiver to the selected students.