If you want to conduct your thesis in abroad, Sapienza University of Rome has a great opportunity for you. The university is proud to announce the International Thesis funding for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students willing to undertake research in Italy at the Sapienza University of Rome are eligible. International students who are enrolled in any master’s degree programme can apply to avail this application .
Amazing opportunity for overseas students in Italy.
User Review( vote)
The Sapienza University of Rome is a public research university situated in Rome that has been contributing to the development of a knowledge society through research, excellence, quality education and international cooperation since its establishment.
Why choose to study at the Sapienza University of Rome? Being ranked among the top Italian Universities for quality of research, education and international dimension, it has a wide network of agreements with universities around the world. The students at Sapienza enjoy many international opportunities, including double degrees, scholarships abroad, internships in European and non-European countries, and international PhDs. It promotes numerous cultural, social and sports activities to experience the campus to create a worthwhile student experience.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021
- University or Organization: Sapienza University of Rome
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s thesis
- Award: € 2.821
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All master thesis degree programmes at the Sapienza University of Rome are eligible under this opportunity.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are to fill the online application form available at the university’s website to apply and enrol in a master’s degree programme.
- The students who are enrolled in any year of study for a master’s degree programme are considered for this application .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documentation:
- Copy of a valid passport (page with photo)
- Official transcript of academic records
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Passport photograph
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have attended 12 years of study and hold a 3-year bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide IELTS and TOEFL test scores indication good speaking, writing and listening skills in the English language. A minimum level B2 must be attained.
The students will receive an approximate amount of € 2.821 under this application by the university to support their master’s study.