The University of Prince Edward Island has come up with an exciting opportunity for bright and deserving international students to fund their studies. It has established the International Entrance Awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Prince Edward Island is offering this funding opportunity to international students who wish to join UPEI from high schools in Canada or other countries to study an undergraduate or graduate programme. The applicants must attain 90% and 100% (or equivalent GPA) and are among the top 5% to 10% of their class rankings to be considered for this award worth a maximum of $3,000.
An amazing opportunity for students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The applicants must be able to provide strong recommendations from teachers or instructors who have direct experience with students‡ academic activities and performance and show participation in extracurricular activities and experiences, such as volunteering experiences, tutoring initiatives, sports activities, arts talents, and other relevant experiences to be eligible for the award.
Founded in 1969, the enabling legislation is the University Act, R.S.P.E.I 2000. The University of Prince Edward Island is a public university in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada, and the only university in the province. The university stands at 43rd place in Canada’s Top 50 Research Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Prince Edward Island? The University of Prince Edward Island offers its students an educational experience designed to help them reach their potential as future leaders. UPEI‡s dedication to the highest standards in education is reflected in its alumni, who enjoy success in their chosen fields worldwide.
Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing. However, course-specific application deadlines must be observed.
- University or Organization: University of Prince Edward Island
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Students from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate degree programme of choice taught at the University of Prince Edward Island can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a valid Canadian study permit.
- The applicants must demonstrate strong academic performance in high school academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide academic transcripts and other documents depending on the programme they choose to apply for.
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the academic criteria and admission requirements, typically a high school graduation certificate or a bachelor’s degree of reliance.
- Language Requirement: The students must exhibit strong English language skills and meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university.
Winners successfully chosen to be awarded the International Entrance Award by the University of Prince Edward Island will be presented with $1,000 to $3,000.