The Kingston University Healthcare Scholarship is a merit-based award for international and UK students studying an eligible undergraduate course in social work or global human resource management.
The scholarship covers tuition fees up to £25,000 and might be renewable for each year of study, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
User Review( votes)
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:- Be an international or UK student enrolled in an eligible undergraduate course at Kingston University- Have achieved excellent academic results in your previous studies- Demonstrate financial need. The deadline for applications is 9th September 2022.
Application deadline: 9th September 2022
- Organization: Kingston University
- Department: Healthcare
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award amount: $25,000, tuition fees
- Number of awards: several
- Eligible countries: United Kingdom
- Subjects: All subjects
- Eligible courses: Social Work, Global Human Resource Management
- Eligibility: International Students and UK Students
Salutem offers a scholarship for one student studying Learning Disability Nursing or Social Work, who will have the opportunity to gain hands-on work experience in their services, gaining valuable insight and developing skills that add value to their learning. The scholarship covers the full value of the undergraduate tuition fees and a maintenance grant for three years. This scholarship is ideal for those interested in supporting people with learning disabilities in nursing, social work, or care settings.
- You are the first generation in your family to progress to higher education (i.e., your parents have not been to university; but if a brother or sister has, you are still eligible)
- You are a mature student (aged 21 or over on 1 September before you start your course) who does not currently hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Your family household income is less than £25,000 per year
- You identify as being disabled or have a specific learning difference
- You are under 25 and have spent time in the UK, been placed in care, or estranged from your family.
- Social services recognize you as a young adult carer
- You are entering Higher Education with a BTEC as your main qualification.
How to Apply
Please complete the online forms below to apply for the Learning Disabilities Nursing and Social Work Scholarship or the Global Human Resource Management Scholarship.