The Memorial University of Newfoundland is actively welcoming applications from talented students for its outstanding International Entrance Scholarships. These opportunities are currently available for the academic year of 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support worldwide students who are going to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Opened in 1925, Memorial University of Newfoundland is also known as Memorial University or MUN. It is a public university based in St. John’s, with several satellite campuses. It offers certificate, diploma, undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate programmes, as well as online courses and degrees.
Why study at the Memorial University of Newfoundland? The university is committed to providing the best graduate student experience, they offers graduate students a broad range of nationally recognized academic and professional support programs.
Application Deadline: April 30
- University or Organization: Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,400
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To be considered for these endowments, a student must be eligible to pay the full international undergraduate fee, must register for at least 9 credit hours in each of two semesters in their first academic year at Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Applicants should normally have fewer than 31 credit hours of transfer credits and meet scholarship standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Once you have applied to Memorial University, you will automatically be considered for an entrance scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Post-secondary/university and final high school transcripts sent to admiss.docs-at-mun.ca
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must meet general admission requirements before being considered for admission to a degree
- Language Requirement: All applicants to Memorial University must meet our English language requirement.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $4,400 for students to complete their education in Canada.