The University of Regina is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its Undergraduate International Student Welcome Solidarity Scholarships. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The funding program aims to assist high potential international students who wish to start a bachelor’s degree at the University of Regina in Canada.
Founded in 1974, the University of Regina offers various programs to its aspirants who are available in its ten faculties at certificate, diploma and degree levels, in a wide range of specializations.
Why study at the University of Regina? Students will enjoy life and excel in their career objectives while studying at this university. Through advances in education, they foster the intellectual and personal advancement of their students.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Regina
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: up to $2,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The studentship will be awarded to undergraduate students on a study permit who are applying for admission directly from a secondary school (or equivalent) into a direct-entry undergraduate program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, applicants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree coursework at Regina’s university.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your High School Transcript and General Secondary Certificate, and Copy of your passport and mail it to international.admissions-at-uregina.ca.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Regina provides award amount in the following manner:
- New students that register for only the Winter 2021 term or only for the Spring/Summer 2021 term will receive a $1,000 tuition credit upon arrival and registration in the Fall 2021 term
- Students that register for both Winter 2021 term and Spring/Summer 2021 term will receive a CAD 2,000 tuition credit upon arrival and registration in Fall 2021 term
- Students that register for both Winter 2021 term and Spring/Summer 2021 term or only Winter 2021 term will a receive a $2,000 credit towards the on-campus housing rent for Fall 2021 and Winter 2022 terms ($1,000 per term)