Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of the International & EU Scholarships program offered by the University of East Anglia.
This scheme will provide financial support to talented and motivated students who wish to enroll in undergraduate degree coursework. The funding program is open for the year 2022/2023.
Marvellous opportunity for EU and international students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1963, the University of East Anglia is a leading university renowned for education and research excellence. In various regions, it offers several degree programmes and courses.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university encourages and welcome applications from across the community, and all appointments are made solely on merit. Here, students with excellent teaching, flexibility, and facilities to keep them on track for academic success.
Application Deadline: Applications submitted after midnight (UK time) on 31 May 2022 will not be considered.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: EU and International Students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can pursue an undergraduate degree program at any subjects at the university. Excluded courses: Scholarship is not applied to the year in industry or study abroad years. Applicants to Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy courses and the Faculty of Medicine are unable to apply to this scholarship.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have selected UEA as your firm choice institution, not your insurance choice and must be an independently funded student paying their tuition fees and not sponsored by a government or non-government organization.
- Candidates for the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences are not eligible for this grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is simple to be a part of the university, reserve your place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. And after that, complete the grant application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: As per the requirement of the program, the university is not asking for any additional documents instead of the language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: You must have your previous degree transcripts or certificates.
- Language Requirement: For studying in the UK, knowledge of the English language is required. But if your national language is not English, then you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The participants will receive an award amount of £4,000, guaranteed for three years of study.