Get financial support to start your academic journey in Canada. The University of Toronto is giving an opportunity to apply for the Seitali (Babe) and Mary Kole Kerim international awards for the academic session 2021/2022.
The funding programme aims to encourage excellent students who want to pursue undergraduate and graduate degree coursework in any subject at the University of Toronto. This programme is available for all domestic and international students.
Golden opportunity for all the international and domestic students to fulfil their dreams in the field of education.
User Review( votes)
The University of Toronto was founded in 1827 and is considered to be one of the world’s leading universities of science and innovation. It offers different Bachelor and Graduate programs.
Why study at the University of Toronto? The University is committed to cultivating an intellectual environment in which the values of equal opportunity, equality, and justice are learned. Here, you will develop and strengthen your skills.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate and Undergraduate
- Award: $1,250
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate and undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students enrolled in architecture, industry, medical science, dentistry, legislation or music studies from Albania will be preferred first for this programme.
- Students in the fields of architecture, commerce, pharmacy, dentistry, law, or music studies who can demonstrate their active involvement in a voluntary group in Canada focused on the Albanian community will be proffered second.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Toronto will provide an award of $1,250 to all the eligible International and domestic students at the university.