To recognize the academic achievements of students, Fanshawe College is granting the International European Language Excellence Entrance Awards.
The award is accessible for brilliant students who want to complete their post-secondary programme at Fanshawe College.
Great opportunity for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1967, Fanshawe College is a public college in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. It is one of the largest colleges in Canada and offers over 200 higher education programs for the students.
Why study at Fanshawe College? At Fanshawe, students can jumpstart their career by combining valuable, paid work experience with their academic program. Here, you will get various career opportunities for the future destination.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Fanshawe College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-secondary programme
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Europe/Russia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be foreign citizens
- International visa students with a valid Study Permit from Europe/Russia and is registered full time in Level 1 (or first semester with advanced standing) in any post-secondary program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants are recommended to take admission to the degree programme at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Current transcripts from your secondary school, final transcripts from your secondary school and proof of successful completion of all academic course.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have the following:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with courses at the College (C), Mixed (M) or University (U) Level
- Academic and Career Entrance Certificate (ACE)
- an Ontario High School Equivalency Certificate (GED) or the equivalent
- Language Requirement: Students must have the following:
- IELTS 7.0 with no band less than 6.5 or
- IELTS 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 or
- TOEFL 100 iBT or
- TOEFL 93 iBT
Fanshawe College will provide educational fund for talented students to cover their study expenses in Canada.