Are you dreaming of taking your bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from the UK‡s one of the best universities? Do you need financial help? Then this International Excellence/Achievement Scholarship is right for you.
This sponsorship is offered by the University of Birmingham for the academic year of 2020-21. The scholarship aims to assist students to gain award education so that they can become the future leaders of the chemical engineering field.
This is wonderful opportunity that will help students gain higher education in the field of chemical engineering by covering educational expenses.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham enjoys a reputation for being one of the most reputed universities in the UK. It is especially known for its beautiful architecture, culturally diverse environment, and modern facilities. It has 23,000 undergraduate students and 14,000 post-graduate students enrolled in a variety of degree programs.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? The institution has been providing outstanding teaching and producing some of the best employable graduates in the country. The university was ranked as the third most targeted university by top employers in 2018-19.
Application Deadline: Open all year
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,500 or £3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in chemical engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this opportunity, you need to meet the criteria:
- Be classed as Overseas for fee purposes
- Have made a program in chemical engineering their firm choice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no special application process as all the candidates will automatically be considered after taking admission in an approved program.
- Supporting Documents: Please provide the following documents together with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enlisted for a bachelor’s program, you must have a diploma or certification of high school.
- Language Requirement: The University requires you to have the following level of English proficiency: TOEFL with 72 with band scores of Reading 18, Writing 17, Listening 17, Speaking 20 for undergraduate.
This scholarship is divided into two parts
- Achievement scholarship is worth of £1,500
- The excellent scholarship is worth £3,000