If you intend to start an undergraduate degree program in the UK, then you can apply for UKEAS Nigeria Outstanding Achievement Scholarships offered by the University of Birmingham. The scholarship is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program encourages Nigerian students who want to commence an undergraduate program in the field of arts and law, engineering and physical sciences, life and environmental sciences, social sciences.
Amazing chance for Nigerian students to study in the United Kingdom.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1898, the University of Birmingham is a recognized public research university located in the United Kingdom. It offers more than 250 different undergraduate courses, 600 postgraduate, 140 research, and 450 PhD opportunities.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? At this university, aspirants have many opportunities related to their career. It provides professional skills that are good enough for students to participate in the classes and understand the lectures.
Application Deadline: July 16, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Nigerian Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, and Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate program starting September 2021. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Birmingham. After accepting an offer from the university, selection for the award will be based on academic merit.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The funding program is for £2,500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham UK campus, starting September 2021.