Northern Arizona University is thrilled to announce the International Excellence Award to provide opportunities for high-achieving underrepresented international students to attend NAU.
Admirable opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Northern Arizona University is a world-famous university which given multiple educational programs at undergraduate, graduate, and PhD levels.
Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must submit an online application to get an admission in any undergraduate course at NAU. After being a university student, all applicants are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following required documents: two Honors admissions essays, resume or list of activities and accomplishments, the SAT and the ACT.
- Admission Requirements: GPA of 3.0 or higher (unweighted) required
- Language Requirement: You must provide proof of English proficiency from if English is not your native language: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) an International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum scores of English proficiency are- 80 (TOEFL iBT) or 6.5 (IELTS).
The university will provide all the following:
- The winner of the program will receive tuition $10,000 – $13,000 per year in two installments as $5,000 for the first fall and $5,000 for the first spring semester of enrollment, or $6,500 and $6,500 respectively.
- The grant amount for graduate students is $10,000.
- Renewability for this award: Students are required to maintain a GPA of 3.50 or higher to renew this award for $13,000 per academic year.
Application Deadline: March 1 for the fall semester and October 1 for the spring semester