For providing financial support to the Arab students the American University in Cairo is offering Mohammed Bin Abdulkarim A. Allehedan Endowed Scholarship and Scientific, Research Fund.
The program is based on merit and financial need and opens for candidates who want to study the undergraduate degree program at the university.
User Review( votes)
Located in Egypt, American University in Cairo is an independent, English language, private, research university. It offers 36 undergraduate, 44 masters and two Ph.D. programs rooted in a liberal arts education. It is a premier English-language institution of higher learning.
Why at the American University in Cairo? The university provides a solid foundation of career development principles, professional career guidance and employment services to students, alumni and employers through a centralized, setting a model for capacity building in the area of career services.
- University or Organization: American University in Cairo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: Tuition and fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Arab students
- Program can be taken in Egypt
- Application Deadline: June 13, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Arab students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Grants are available to study the undergraduate degree program in the field of science, mathematics, engineering, physics, chemistry, biology, energy and petroleum, water and environment, economics, and development.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must be a citizen of an Arab country who enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program at AUC.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the bursary, the student is required to gain admission in an undergraduate degree program at AUC. After taking admission candidates can complete an online application for the award through Banner Self-Service.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, you must have successfully completed the general educational development (GED) test.
- Language Requirement: All students whose first language is not English must provide recent evidence that their spoken and written English is adequate for the program.
- Benefits: The successful scholar will receive the tuition fees and a monthly allowance to cover living expenses, accommodation, books, medical insurance, and transportation.