St. Andrews University is providing the International Excellence Scholarship to talented candidates who want to complete their studies in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
The International Excellence Scholarship is available to international students who will be studying at St Andrew’s for an undergraduate degree starting in 2022 with an overseas fee status.
Great offer for overseas students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1413, the University of St Andrews is the oldest of the four ancient universities of Scotland and the third-oldest university in the United Kingdom. It provides world-class education through its several postgraduate opportunities and more than 900 undergraduate courses.
Why would you like to study at the University of St Andrews? The university provides an intimate and friendly environment for your study abroad adventures. At St Andrew’s University, many students will be the leaders of the future and all will play a part in shaping the world in which they live.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
- University or Organization: University of St. Andrews
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: £25,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate in any subject excluding medicine.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Only available to students entering their first year of an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For the scholarship, the applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree in university then they apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: You will also be required to provide two references; both an academic and personal letter of recommendation (not more than 200 words each).
- One extra photograph that meets the UKVI photo rules.
- ATAS certificate, if applicable
- A statement of motivation in support of your application (not more than 250 words). This should include your reasons for applying for the Scholarship, explaining how you would expect to benefit from the opportunities the award provides and describing how you think you might contribute to the community while studying at the University of St Andrews. Also include details of academic achievements which you believe would make you a good candidate for this scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: The University of St Andrews offers a variety of flexible entry requirements in order to ensure their doors remain open to all students, regardless of background or personal circumstances.
- Language Requirement: Students will need to provide an English language test score to evidence your English language ability depends on their educational background.
The University of St. Andrews will provide the amount of £25000 for all the overseas undergraduate students in the UK.