The Institute of Information Systems at HES-SO Valais-Wallis is inviting students to apply for its PhD Position in 6G Wireless Communications.
The successful candidate will join an international team spanning Paderborn University, Technical University of Berlin, HES-SO, and the University of Foggia within the context of the SNF DyMoNet project. The position is fully funded.
User Review( votes)
The University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Western Switzerland refers to a group of institutions of higher education situated in Western Switzerland. The university is divided into six faculties: Design and Fine Arts; Business, Management, and Services; Engineering and Architecture, Music and Performing Arts, Health, and Social Work.
Why study at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Western Switzerland? HES?-?SO ensure the quality of its training, its applied research, and its services. At all levels, it is considering consolidating, developing, improving, and modifying its practices for the benefit of students, teaching and research staff, administrative and technical staff, and the institution as a whole, without forgetting its partners
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: Institute of Information Systems and University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Western Switzerland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Switzerland
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: Switzerland
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in 6G Wireless Communications
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for high-quality research
- Interest in designing and developing innovative approaches and systems
- Good proficiency in programming (e.g., C/C++, Python, MATLAB)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted, students must submit applications to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The application should include a detailed CV with Bachelor and Master course list and grades, a motivation letter with a statement of research interests, and the names and contact details of three references
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a background in Wireless Networks and Computer Networking is desirable, but candidates from other backgrounds are welcome
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have good verbal and written English skills.
Each successful scholar will receive the salary to complete their PhD degree in Switzerland for the academic year 2022-2023.