Want to receive an education that opens doors for your professional goals? Then, you can check out this opportunity to study in the USA. Alfred State College has introduced the International Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application can be taken up by all international students that wish to enroll in an undergraduate programme at Alfred State. Students with a minimum 3.25 GPA and adequate English language proficiency will be considered for this $7,000 scholarship.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Alfred State College is a public college in Alfred, New York, part of the State University of New York system. It was ranked 25th among the top regional colleges in the North in 2011. Alfred State delivers outstanding associate and baccalaureate degree programs through hands-on learning, preparing in-demand and involved students in a caring community.
Why choose to study at Alfred State College? Alfred State College has designed academic programs, ensures personalized attention, provides industry-standard equipment, and a well-rounded campus life experience focusing on student leadership and civic engagement give them the advantage they need for success.
Application Deadline: Alfred State operates on a rolling admissions basis. Recommended application deadline dates are May 15 for an August entry or October 15 for a January entry.
- University or Organization: Alfred State College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $7,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at Alfred State are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a 213 TOEFL exam score (79-80 on Internet-based exams, 550 on paper exams).
- The applicants must have a 3.25 college GPA (90 or 3.4 overall high school average may be substituted).
- The applicants must have a combined reading/writing and math SAT score of1270,
- The applicants must be a member of Phi Theta Kappa in good standing.
- The applicants must meet any 2 of the above criteria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can either apply via the SUNY Applications or the Common Application. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school secondary diploma
- Post-secondary experience
- Official bank statement
- One academic reference letter
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must possess a high school/secondary diploma. SAT or ACT scores are optional.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
The students selected by Alfred State College for this grant will be presented $7,000 annually to cover a part of the educational expenses incurred towards their degree studies.