Do you want to study at one of the best UK universities? Apply for the International Excellence Scholarships at the University of Birmingham and make your dream come true.
The grant is awarded to overseas students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Amazing opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Birmingham, established in 1825, is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. And its motto is, ‘Through efforts to heights’ for the aspirants, who wanted to pursue a degree in it.
Why choose the University of Birmingham? The university intends to secure a top position in all major global rankings, enhance its student-staff ratios, grow talented scholars, and provide a world-class atmosphere to study at the university.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering, Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be classed as Overseas for fee purposes
- Have made a programme in the School of Engineering their firm choice
- Have achieved A*AA/AAAA at A-Level in accepted subjects, or equivalent qualifications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they will be considered for the studentship automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfill the required entry requirements for their chosen field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
The University of Birmingham will provide the award amount of £1,500 to the highly motivated students.