If you have a dream of studying in the United Kingdom with a funding program, then go ahead and apply for the International Excellence Scholarships provided by the University of Roehampton.
There is a range of awards available for brilliant overseas candidates who want to apply for the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university in the United Kingdom.
Nice opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( vote)
As Roehampton Institute of Higher Education, the University of Roehampton is a public university in the United Kingdom that was established in 1975. It is ranked in the 201-250 in the world university rankings.
Why study at the University of Roehampton? At this university, you will develop your skills and become more confident in your chosen field. Here, students will have the chance to get involved, find new interests and develop your abilities.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Roehampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £4000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, students must have a high school degree certificate with an excellent GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, candidates are required to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the University of Roehampton. After being admitted, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit a personal statement, two references, academic transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study at Roehampton, you have to fulfil the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have 6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in any band and also complete the English language requirements of the university.
The sponsorship will be distributed in the following manner:
- £4000 scholarships for three years
- £2500 scholarships for three years
- £1000 scholarships for three years