Students who wish to undertake a Master’s in Philosophy abroad are presented with a wonderful opportunity by Radboud University for the academic year 2022-2023. The university has introduced Faculty Scholarships for the Research Masters in Philosophy for international students.
The scholarship programme is open to overseas students commencing in the master’s degree programme in the Netherlands.
Worthy offer for students in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Radboud University is a public research university recognised for its robust research output. It ranks 105th in the Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities and falls under the top 1% of universities worldwide.
Why study at Radboud University? The university provides the student’s opportunities to build a powerful professional network. The faculty members at Radboud take a personal approach to teaching, giving students opportunities to learn from, and work side-by-side with, world-class researchers. It strives for the highest quality- not only in education but also in the services we provide. It engages the students in an impressive range of activities and a high sense of concern for quality. Students at Radboud are given the market experience required to succeed in today’s world by developing soft skills.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 1 May 2022
- University or Organization: Radboud University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: €10,500
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in philosophy are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree relevant to the chosen master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to enrol themselves with the university and start their application on the official online portal of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- A letter of motivation, indicating your reasons for wishing to enrol in the programme and your chosen area of specialisation
- A curriculum vitae
- A certified copy of your Bachelor diploma (or equivalent) and the academic record listing the philosophy courses taken and the credits and grades obtained for them
- A writing sample on a philosophical topic(essay, paper of bachelor thesis)
- Admission Requirements: The students are advised to thoroughly check the admission requirements of the university before for a successful application.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide the following English language proficiency test results with the average score:
- TOEFL – 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based) or 79 points (internet-based
- IELTS – 6.0
- Cambridge Certificate in English – Minimum level B
- TOIEC – 670
The university will provide the selected students with a maximum amount of €10,500 to cover the tuition fee of the chosen course of study, along with living expenses amounting to approximately € 2,168 per annum.