Do you wish to study abroad but can’t gather the courage to apply due to financial limitations? If so, then you can apply for the merit awards at Kwantlen Polytechnic University for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students who hold impressive GPA score and wish to undertake any programme at KPU are eligible to avail this grant.
Hurry Up! Apply for this application programme and fund your studies in Canada.
User Review( vote)
Kwantlen Polytechnic University is a public research institute that strives to provide students with a range of skills and strategies that encourage learning excellence and promote holistic development and is recognised for quality education.
Why should you study at Kwantlen Polytechnic University? At KPU, students are given golden opportunities to fulfil their educational dreams and enrich their overall life experience. The degree programmes at KPU are designed to meet the evolving needs of regional and global employment markets. It offers some unique, world-class programs and courses that are hard to find elsewhere. KPU programmes provide an extraordinary educational and life-changing experience.
Application Deadline: 1st May 2021
- University or Organization: Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for the chosen course online through the university’s official portal. The applicants are then required to mail the supporting documentation and transcripts to [email protected] before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- High school report
- Official transcripts
- Minimum two references
- Letter of intent
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a GPA score of more than 2.0 to land a position at KPU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have the following test scores:
- TOEFL – Score of IBT 88 or higher, with no sub-score less than 20.
- IELTS – overall band of 6.5 with not less than 6.0 in each band
- KPU English Placement Test – ENGL 1100
- PTE – 61 or higher
- Duolingo – 110 or higher
The Kwantlen Polytechnic University will provide a sum of $5,000 to the selected new applicants to cover some part of the total cost of study.