Recognizing the academic merits and financial needs of international students, Point Park University is offering the International Freshman Ambassador Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme is open to first-year applicants only. International applicants that hold a minimum 3.0 GPA in their academic records will be considered eligible for this application valued at $17,000.
User Review( votes)
Point Park University, Pittsburgh’s only downtown university, is a private university ranked 82nd in Regional Universities of the North. It aims to be one of the most dynamic, private urban universities in America with an intense focus on student success through distinctive, innovative, and experiential learning.
Why choose to study at Point Park University? PPU provides innovative undergraduate and graduate education in a dynamic urban setting while being wholeheartedly dedicated to academic excellence and community engagement. It prepares students with the knowledge, skill, and experience to lead meaningful lives as successful professionals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Point Park University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $17,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any bachelor programme of choice offered at the School of Arts and Sciences, School of Business, School of Communication, or School of Education at PPU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- The applicants must score a minimum score of 550 on TOEFL or 7.0 on IELTS.
- The applicants must also have an ELS Level 112 completion with a cumulative test score of 2.0 or higher to be awarded the bursary.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply to PPU through the Pioneering Spirit Application portal or the Common Application portal. Students that are accepted at PPU are automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcripts
- Official college transcripts
- Personal essay
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have submitted ACT or SAT results scoring a minimum of 18 or 950 respectively.
- Language Requirement: The students must attain the minimum required scores for general admission in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 6.0
- ELS – 112
This scholarship will provide the winning applicants $17,000 to pursue an undergraduate degree programme of choice at PPU.