Northern Kentucky University is inviting applications for International Freshmen Scholarships. This scholarship ranges from $1,500 up to $5,500 per year and is meant to assist with tuition expenses.
NKU’s scholarship programs are designed to recognize academically outstanding and creatively talented students.
Nice offer for international students to receive an educational fund in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Northern Kentucky University is a public, co-educational university in northern Kentucky located in Highland Heights, seven miles southeast of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $7,500 p/ year
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Eligibility: International students who are applying as first-time-freshmen will be automatically considered for this scholarship after they have been fully admitted to NKU.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Four years of English
- Three years of math including Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry or three integrative math courses
- Three years of science
- Three years of social studies
- Two years of the same foreign language
- ACT subscores of 18 in English, math, and reading or
- SAT(Prior to 3/2016) math and writing subscores of 430, a critical reading score of 450 or
- SAT(After 3/2016) math 23.5, reading and writing and language 25
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International students who are applying as first-time-freshmen will be automatically considered for this scholarship after they have been fully admitted to NKU. To be considered for freshman admission to Northern Kentucky University, you must apply for admission and submit the necessary credentials. Your checklist for admission to NKU
- Complete the NKU application
- Pay the application fee
- Submit an official copy of your high school transcripts
- Send your ACT and/or SAT test scores to NKU
- English Language Requirement: In order to qualify for consideration, the student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA (on the U.S. 4.0 scale) at the time of admission, as well as at least ONE of these minimum test scores:
- 79 TOEFL ibt
- 5 IELTS band
- 1160 SAT (new examination)
- 24 ACT composite
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021