James Cook University is offering Merit Scholarships to study an undergraduate course or postgraduate program for the academic year 2023/2024.
Citizens of China, India (South), India (North), Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, and Vietnam are eligible to apply for this funding opportunity.
Fab choice for students to study in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
James Cook University Singapore is a university in Singapore and is a branch of James Cook University, based in Townsville, Australia. In addition to Singapore and Townsville, JCU operates another campus in Cairns, Australia.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study an undergraduate course or postgraduate course at JCUS.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover the followings:
- 100% scholarship on the academic year
- 50% scholarship on the academic year
- 25% scholarship on an academic year
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Meet James Cook University academic entry requirements
- Submit a completed application form including a scholarship application form and relevant documents
- Eligibility criteria vary depending on the country
- Students from China, India (South), India (North), Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal and complete the application portal.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have satisfactorily completed 12 years of schooling and have the appropriate English Proficiency level to be admitted to JCU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 74
- PTE – 52
- C1 Advanced/ C2 Proficiency – 169
- ISLPR – 3
- JCUCEAP – Level 3
Application Deadline: Varies according to the country.