James Cook University is offering merit awards to study an undergraduate course or postgraduate program for the academic year 2020/2021.
Citizens of China, India (South), India (North), Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, and Vietnam are eligible to apply for this funding opportunity.
Fab choice for students to study in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
James Cook University Singapore is a university in Singapore and is a branch of James Cook University, based in Townsville, Australia. In addition to Singapore and Townsville, JCU operates another campus in Cairns, Australia.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study an undergraduate course or postgraduate course at JCUS.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- 100% scholarship on the academic year
- 50% scholarship on the academic year
- 25% scholarship on an academic year
- The award can be taken in Singapore
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Meet James Cook University academic entry requirements
- Submit a completed application form including a application form and relevant documents
- Eligibility criteria vary depending on the country
- Students from China, India (South), India (North), Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Deadline: October 5, 2020 and varies according to the country.