The University of Brighton is offering International Full funding for pursuing a postgraduate taught degree programme for the 2019-2020 academic year. Applicants must also be a national from, and currently reside in, one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam.
The aim of the University of Brighton postgraduate scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
User Review( votes)
The University of Brighton is a University of 20,685 students and 2,700 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne, and Hastings on the south coast of England.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a postgraduate taught degree programme at the University of Brighton.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered to different departments across the university, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Award: The grant is worth one year’s full tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students must also be a national from, and currently reside in, one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam.
- Entrance Requirements:
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student with a first-class degree or equivalent who holds an offer for a postgraduate taught degree with a minimum course duration of one year. You must also be a national from, and currently reside in, one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam.
You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2018 entry.
Students studying graduate diplomas, pre-masters programmes, or equivalent, at University of Brighton partner colleges or those on PG Cert and PG Dip courses (excluding OSPAP, Law CPE PGDip and Accounting PGDip) are not eligible for this application .
The grant is not open to students who are fully sponsored.
Existing international students are also not eligible unless starting a new postgraduate programme.
- English Language Requirements: Most postgraduate courses require an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5 with no element less than 5.5, but a number of courses do have higher IELTS requirements than this.
How to Apply: For the 2019 academic year, please email internationalscholarships-at-brighton.ac.uk with your University of Brighton student number in the subject line, and we will send you a application pack. The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.
Early applications will be processed and an award made at the end of June 2017. Decisions will be made by an awards committee coordinated by the International Office and Academic Services, and decisions about Awards will be communicated to applicants in June 2019.
You are advised to apply as early as possible after you have received our offer, as the Number of Awards is limited.
Please note that any accompanying documentation will not be returned and that the Award Committee’s decision is final.