If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Global Undergraduate Exchange program for International Students to study abroad in the USA.
This programme provides one semester scholarships to outstanding undergraduate students from around the world for non-degree full-time study combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding students by providing educational support.
User Review( votes)
The Global UGRAD is designed by World Learning on behalf of the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. The program is also organized by the IREX in Pakistan, which is a nonprofit organization committed to global development and education.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives an opportunity for students to get higher education at any US university. It also provides a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application deadline: February 28, 2021
- University or Organization: World Learning and IREX
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of a Global UGRAD participating country can apply for the International Exchange Program. Participating countries/locales include: Algeria, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe
- Entrance Requirements: The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program provides non-degree undergraduate study abroad in the United States on a competitive basis to university students. The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is open to anyone who is/has:
- over 18 years of age
- a citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country
- enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program
- completed secondary education in their home country
- eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program
cleared by a physician to participate in the program
- committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
- How to Apply: To participate in this educational program, you are needed to take admission in the undergraduate coursework at a recognized US university. After taking affirmation, candidates can apply for this studentship through the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or Fulbright Commission in your their country.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will be asked to provide the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, research proposal and curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, candidates are requested to completed secondary education in their home country.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible.
Benefits: The grant will provide the educational fund for your studies.