If you want to get higher education in the UK, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the International Fully-Funded EPSRC and STFC PhD Positionsat Swansea University.
The purpose of the PhD programme is to provide full-tuition fees available for highly talented international students commencing the PhD degree at the university.
Excellent opportunity for international applicants to get a fully-funded PhD study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a public research university based in Swansea, Wales, and the UK. It is Wales’ third-largest university. It provides 20,620 students with around 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses.
Why study at Swansea University? While studying at Swansea University, students will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspiring people who will challenge and inspire them during their studies.
Application Deadline: March 14, 2021
- University: Swansea University
- Department: Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) and the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC).
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and international candidates
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must have a First, Upper Second Class Honours or a Master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this opportunity, aspirants are suggested to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After that, download and complete the application form for the fund and send it through email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: There is a requirement of submitting a covering letter, a curriculum vitae, two supporting references, academic transcripts, and language proof certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying to this course, you must complete your bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: To study this program in a convenient way, you need to see the eligibility of the English language.
This three-year, fully-funded scholarship covers UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,285. Research Training Support Grant (RTSG) of £1,000 per annum covering travel and other research expenses is also provided.