Intending to encourage and support the education of students in Australia, Monash University is offering the International PhD Scholarships in Evolutionary Moral Psychology.
The educational program is available for highly talented students who wish to commence a PhD degree at Monash for the academic session 2021/2022.
Great chance for international applicants to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Monash University is the largest university in Australia and regularly ranks in the top 100 universities worldwide. Monash has six globally networked campuses and international alliances in Europe and Asia.
Why study at Monash University? The university prepares students for a wide range of careers as educators, educational administrators, managers, and teachers. Here, you will be given the tools to succeed and thrive from the day you start your studies.
Application Deadline: February 22, 2021
- University: Monash University
- Department: Faculty of Arts, School of Philosophical, Historical, and International Studies (SOPHIS)
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $29,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the Faculty of Arts, School of Philosophical, Historical, and International Studies (SOPHIS)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an excellent academic track record in philosophy or other relevant disciplines (e.g. psychology, economics, evolutionary biology, anthropology).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the PhD degree program at Monash University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must upload academic curriculum vitae, official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution, proof of citizenship, and research proposal with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English language proficiency requirements section for more details.
The successful applicant will receive a Faculty of Arts Research Living Allowance, at a current value of $29,000 per annum 2021 full-time rate (tax-free stipend), indexed plus allowances as per RTP stipend scholarship. Faculty will provide the tuition fee scholarship and Single Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the successful international awardees.