Outstanding individuals are invited to apply for the Fully-Funded PhD Fellowship in Vascular Physiology funded by the University of Copenhagen. The fellowship is available to students from around the world for the year 2020.
The purpose of the fellowship is to encourage talented candidates who are interested in applying their skills to the discipline of vascular physiology.
Awesome opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. It is the institution of higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Why at the University of Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen provides research-based education at the highest academic level. As a PhD student at the University of Copenhagen, you have the opportunity to advance your international career as part of a world-class research team.
Application Deadline: March 23, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Fellowship is awarded in the discipline of vascular physiology at the Department of Biomedical Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Should hold, or be close to completing, an MSc within a relevant field of physiology, pharmacology or a related discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the fellowship, applicants have to submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must have to submit the motivated letter of application, CV, Master of Science diploma and transcript of records.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have prior knowledge and experience of working with either the microtubule network or within vascular physiology, and have experience in proteomics.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communication skills.
The fellowship is a fully-funded PhD student position and the monthly salary begins around 27,135 DKK, plus pension.