Grab the opportunity to get full tuition fees in the UK. The University of Queensland is awarding PhD Studentship for domestic and international students for the session 2020/21.
This is a four years position and the project is aimed at understanding the role of protein conformation at the nanoscale which is essential for the early detection & diagnostic screening.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southampton is a public research university located in Southampton, England and gained university status in 1952. It offers a wide range of academic degrees spanning academic degrees for bachelor’s in a variety of degrees and master’s degrees as well as junior doctorates and higher doctorates.
Why at the University of Southampton? While studying at this university, international students and develop a range of desirable skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University: University of Southampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK & EU students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU applicants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD scholarship will be awarded in the project of understanding the role of protein conformation at the nanoscale
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a very good undergraduate degree (at least a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be made online here selecting “PhD Chemistry (Full time)” as the programme. Please enter Iris Nandhakumar under the proposed supervisor.
- Supporting Documents: Research Proposal, Curriculum Vitae, Two reference letters, Degree Transcripts to date
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates who have or expect to obtain at least an upper second class degree in Chemistry, Biology or related discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the full tuition fees for EU/UK students plus for UK students, and an enhanced stipend of £15,009 tax-free per annum for up to 3.5 years.