Federation University is delighted to announce the International Fully funded PhD Industry Scholarships in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
There are ten awards open to the international students wishing to undertake a PhD degree at Federation University. This program will be funded through grants provided by the Victorian Government, the Destination Australia Scholarship program, and IBM.
Beneficial offer to students from all around the world to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1870, Federation University is an Australian public, dual-sector university. It is Australia’s fourth-oldest tertiary education institution. Various undergraduate and graduate degree programmes are available at the university.
Why study at Federation University? FU offers a variety of programmes and services aimed at assisting study abroad students in getting the most out of their educational experience. Australia is one of the most popular study destinations for international students.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 1st May 2022.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: Ten
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in an effective decision support system for soil health assessment & monitoring by integrating IoT technology & drone imaging
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants can be an Australian resident, permanent resident, or an international student
- Scholarship applicants must be eligible to undertake a PhD.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, aspirants are advised to take admission in a PhD degree at the university. After that, applicants must apply for the scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of their passport, and provide a 1000-word statement covering the following areas:
- Discuss your motivations for applying for this PhD scholarship, and your intended outcomes (both for yourself (personally and professionally), and for the sector)
- Discuss some of the key existing research literature which impact this topic area
- Discuss your relevant background and experience as they are relevant to the project
- Discuss how an internship may positively impact on your project and future career.
- Discuss potential challenges and how you might overcome them
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree and subsequent additional honors degree which is graded at first-class or second class (upper division) and which includes a thesis or dissertation demonstrating the ability to research a PhD level; OR
- Successful completion of a Masters by Research degree that included a dissertation, indicating the ability to research PhD level
- Language Requirement: All our courses are delivered in English. If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have the language skills you need to take part in class discussions, understand lectures, and succeed in your assignments.
The scholarship winner will receive an award of $30,000 per annum at the university. Successful applicants may have the opportunity to participate in an industry-based internship.