To extend financial support to students in their entrepreneurial journey, the University of Manchester has established the Diversity Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 for international students.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship programme will be covered under the award of this scholarship programme. All international students are eligible to participate and gain 50% tuition fee scholarships. The applicants must prepare an impressive presentation for the scholarship to be considered.
This scholarship will support your learning journey by providing you amazing benefits.
User Review( vote)
The University of Manchester is a public research university that is also one of the top public universities in Manchester. The University of Manchester is a historic institution recognized for its groundbreaking discoveries and high-quality research with a global impact. It ranks 27th in the QS World University Rankings.
Why study at the University of Manchester? The University of Manchester is very highly preferred by international students for its teaching quality, employability prospects, and student experience with one of the largest and most diverse student communities in the country – made up of students from 160 countries. It is a favorite among top employers in the UK because of its combination of academic quality and student diversity.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is 31st May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Certificate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Africa and Latin America
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Africa and Latin America.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship taught at the University of Manchester can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be undertaking a fully online, part-time programme at the University of Manchester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested students are first required to make an admission application for the said postgraduate programme via the university portal. Students must register for this webinar to obtain details about the scholarship application and submit a 4-5 page presentation (PowerPoint or PDF) telling the decisive authority about their background, achievements, and how the PG Cert in Entrepreneurship will help them with their aspirations.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- One Reference
- Degree certificate and transcripts/Professional qualification documents (with an official English translation if the original is not in English)
- A copy of your CV
- A personal statement of a maximum of 500 words
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a UK bachelor’s degree, or overseas equivalent, in any discipline, normally at a minimum level of honors class 2, division 2.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- PTE – 59-65
- CAE/CPE – 176-184
The University of Manchester will provide 50% tuition fee scholarships to the selected international candidates for the PG Cert programme undertaken by them.