The University of Exeter is pleased to offer a Fully-funded PhD Studentship in Spin Biology Under Optimal Quantum Control Physics for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational award is available for the brilliant UK and international students who are going to enrol in the PhD degree program at the university.
This is a fully-funded opportunity for overseas students in the UK
User Review( votes)
Established in 1955, Exeter University is a public research university located in Exeter, England. It provides undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programmes in a variety of scientific, humanities, and social science areas.
Why study at the University of Exeter? Students have several opportunities to learn career management skills and job assignments while attending this university. Students can live a cosmopolitan lifestyle here.
Application Deadline: 7th July 2021
- University: University of Exeter
- Department: College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Spin Biology Under Optimal Quantum Control Physics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants for this studentship must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science or technology (physics, physical chemistry, applied mathematics, etc.).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants need to take admission to a PhD degree at the University of Exeter. After that, they can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: In the application process, you will be asked to upload several documents.
- Letter of application (outlining your academic interests, prior research experience and reasons for wishing to undertake the project).
- Transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained (this should be an interim transcript if you are still studying)
- Two references from referees familiar with your academic work. If your referees prefer, they can email the reference direct to [email protected] quoting the studentship reference number.
- If you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country, you will need to submit evidence of your proficiency in English.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to have achieved at least 6.0 IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project. Alternative tests may be acceptable (see http://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply/english/).
The studentship programme will cover UK/EU tuition fees plus an annual tax-free stipend of at least £15,285 for 3.5 years full-time or pro-rata for part-time study.