Clark University is searching for academically talented and high-potential students from across the world for its fabulous Jonas Clark Scholarships.
The scholarship will be awarded to incoming students who have shown the potential to challenge convention and change the world.
Wonderful opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
The Clark University in Worcester, Massachusetts, is a research-led institution. It runs various schools and divisions with higher education. It was established in 1887 as the country’s first university.
Why study at Clark University? The commitment to meaningful education has generated a good transformation in the community. It offers to learn in a wide range of academic fields a bachelor’s, a master’s, a certificate and doctorate. Students are ready here to be inventive and leaders of tomorrow.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until November 15, 2022.
- University or Organization: Clark University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $56,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be an overseas citizen
- Aspirants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After taking admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university, you are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a high-school degree to enrol in an undergraduate programme at Clark.
- Language Requirement: All candidates whose English is not the native language will need to submit an official TOEFL, Duolingo, or IELTS score report.
Eligible students will receive a $56,000 four-year award ($14,000 per year) regardless of their family’s financial need, provided the student meets year-to-year continuation requirements.