The Royal Holloway, University of London is offering the International Future Leaders scholarship for dazzling students for the academic year 2023/2024.
There are 30 opportunities available for international candidates to study an undergraduate degree program in chosen subject at Royal Holloway.
Nice opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
The Royal Holloway, University of London is formally incorporated as Royal Holloway and Bedford New College. It was founded by two social reformers in 1879 and ranked in the top 30 universities in the UK.
Why study at Royal Holloway, University of London? The university teachers and researchers change lives, expand minds and help current, and future leaders understand power and responsibility.
Application Deadline: 28 April 2023.
- University: Royal Holloway, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 30
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programs will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be a new undergraduates with international fee status with minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-Level of ABB or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, applicants must participate in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After receiving an offer of a place to study, candidates can apply for the Future Leaders Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must complete a scholarship statement as part of the application, in which they should demonstrate their leadership skills.
- Admission Requirements: To study an undergraduate degree program at the university, candidates must have the completed qualifications, personal statement, and motivation to study and reference.
- Language Requirement: The University accepts the recognized English language qualifications in IELTS, Pearson, Test of English, Cambridge ESOL, and TOEFL IB.
Royal Holloway, University of London, offers 30 scholarships for international students to support their undergraduate studies. The. Successful applicants will receive a £6,000 fee reduction in their first year of study.