Victoria University is inviting applicants to apply for the VU Master of Counselling Global program for the academic year 2020/21.
Nice offer to get an A$3000 per year financial support for masters study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1990, Victoria University is a public university located in Australia. It offers a range of higher education, training and vocational courses at its campuses.
Why at Victoria University? While studying at this university, students have a range of flexible study options by which they can easily achieve career goals. The programs of the university focus on developing numeracy, critical thinking, academic writing, and research and communication skills.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master of Counselling
- Award: Up to A$6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing Master of Counselling
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All applicants commencing studies in Melbourne, who have achieved at least 5% higher than the standard academic requirement in an undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for this educational bursary, applicants are needed to enrol in the master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You must have an undergraduate qualification that is comparable to an Australian bachelor’s degree, honours degree or graduate diploma.
- Language Requirement: You will need to provide evidence have achieved the following levels of English language proficiency: IELTS (academic module): Overall score of 6.5, TOEFL Internet: Test score of 79, Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score 58-64.
The university will provide up to A$6000 towards tuition fees for the successful candidates.