To make education accessible and affordable to its international students, Saint Martin University has established the International Graduate Student Grants for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is offered exclusively to international students who have participated as exchange students from a global partner school as an undergraduate at SMU. The applicants must join as full-time graduate students at SMU to be eligible for the scholarship. Winners will be awarded $5,000.
A fine programme for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Saint Martin’s University is a private Benedictine university in Lacey, Washington. The university was founded in 1895 as an all-boys boarding school by monks of the Benedictine Order but became a degree-granting institution in 1940. SMU is ranked 35th in Regional Universities West.
Why choose to study at Saint Martin’s University? Saint Martin University is working towards an inclusive and global learning environment where all members of its community can thrive and succeed. Saint Martin’s way of life is grounded in intellectual rigour, moral thought, and action.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 1st December 2022, for the Spring semester intake.
- University or Organization: Saint Martin’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for graduate programmes offered at Saint Martin University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time graduate students at SMU.
- The applicants must have participated in the SMU exchange program as an undergraduate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit an admission application on the university portal. Eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Up-to-date CV/resume
- Two letters of recommendation plus either the third letter of recommendation or a professional reference with contact information
- A personal statement (each graduate program outlines different requirements for this)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have submitted all necessary documents and meet the English language proficiency needs of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 100
The applicants selected by Saint Martin’s University will be awarded a sum of $5,000 to pursue the applied graduate degree programme.