The University of Pavia has taken a great initiative to help students by offering them International Grants and Bursaries. The application process is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students who want to apply for any undergraduate or graduate study at the university will be eligible to apply for and take this application . The scholarship prize included monetary and service-based benefits.
Great opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Pavia is a worldwide recognized university in Italy mainly focusing on the research conduct on its premises. It ranks 258th in Best Global Universities for its unique working and research environment, with world-class facilities, infrastructures, and laboratory equipment.
Why choose to study at the University of Pavia? The University of Pavia has a centuries-old tradition of excellence in research and has hosted world-famous scholars such as Alessandro Volta, Antonio Scarpa, and Gerolamo Cardano. The university holds a qualified staff that lends their full-fledged support to the students. With its international and out-of-state collaborations, it is able to bring in many opportunities for young talents.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Pavia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas countries including EU and non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any degree programme taught at the University of Pavia is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be coming from low-income families and have excellent academics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply to the University of Pavia through DreamID.
- Applicants must visit the EDiSU website to apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Entry visa
- Permission to stay
- Transcripts in English
- Diploma certificate
- Two reference letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must request the pre-evaluation of their academic qualifications and take and pass a Skype admission exam to get into Pavia.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- TOLIMO – 600
- FCE – 169
The selected students will receive the benefits of the scholarship partly in services and partly in money, to which additional advantages like exemption from payment of the contribution fee for university enrolment are granted.