The NABA Project-Based Scholarship is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy a postgraduate degree programme at the New Academy of Fine Arts in Italy. The funding program is available for all international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Applicants from all international countries are eligible to compete for this application that will be awarded to three students towards the programme fee.
New Academy of Fine Arts, actually Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti, famously known as NABA, is a privately run university in Milan ranked among the best art schools in Italy. It is also the Best Italian Academy and is in the Top 100 Worldwide.
Why choose to study at the New Academy of Fine Arts? New Academy of Fine Arts is a fine institute that teaches two-year programs with a balance of academic depth with intensive work on real-world projects. Students get extreme and raw exposure as they collaborate in teams and have the chance to network with company representatives and learn how designers work within your industry.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: New Academy of Fine Arts
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all foreign countries including in EU and Non-EU are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Arts programs taught at New Academy are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must clear the exclusive project-based challenge and get accepted by the academy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register on the application platform of the institute and log in with the created credentials to apply. Applicants that successfully get into the applied postgraduate programme will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum vitae or résumé
- Copy of your passport’s photo page
- Copy of your bachelor’s the degree / academic diploma (in English)
- Full academic transcripts of previous studies, translated into English, listing subjects and exams
- Portfolio of projects
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide all necessary documents for the application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CEFR – B1
- IELTS – 5.0
Students selected for the opportunity will be given relief on the tuition fee of the chosen postgraduate programme at New Academy to some extent.