To foster the education of future professionals from diverse academic and cultural backgrounds, Miami University Graduate School is offering the International Grants for the academic year 2022-2023 to international students.
The Graduate School will award a 100% waiver of out of state tuition and a 100% waiver of the instructional fee for international students pursuing a graduate degree. All international applicants that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered for this grant award.
Wonderful opportunity for graduate students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Graduate School at MU is a part of Miami University that is a top public research university in Oxford ranked 103rd nationally. The university strives to cultivate an environment where diversity and difference are appreciated and respected.
Why choose to study at Miami University? Miami University is a student-centred public university and the Graduate School is committed to advocating and supporting graduate programs dedicated to the pursuit of new knowledge and best teaching practices that promote diverse, globally aware graduate students and faculty.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Miami University Graduate School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Programmes at the Graduate School, of Miami University, can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be on an F or J visa.
- Applicant must have earned degree(s) from a university recognized by the country’s Ministry of Education with a minimum GPA of 3.0 after credential evaluation.
- The applicants are required to have attained an ILETS score of 7.0 or TOEFL IBT scores of 87 to qualify for the grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International students need to submit an online admission application. All students that apply to the Graduated School will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their academic record/transcript at the time of application. Unofficial transcripts are also accepted by the Graduate School.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants for graduate study must have earned at least a 4-year U.S. equivalent Baccalaureate degree. The students are required to have achieved a minimum of 3.0 GPA in their previous degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE – 54
- Duolingo – 110
- ACE-G – B
The students selected to be given the grant will be provided with a 100% waiver of the international tuition fee of the applied programme at Graduate School MU.