To support international students to begin a study program in the USA, the State University of New York College at Plattsburgh is offering Global Diversity Awards for the academic year 2023-2024.
The bursary aims to support brilliant overseas students commencing in the undergraduate and graduate degree program. The scholars will receive an award amount of $2,500 at the university.
Nice chance for overseas students will get an award amount of $2,500 for a degree-level program in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The State University of New York College at Plattsburgh is a public liberal arts college ranked 75th in the Best Colleges in Regional Universities North for 2021, with a mission to represent students’ concerns and interests while also providing services, programs, and activities for the college community.
Why study at the State University of New York College at Plattsburgh? Professors at SUNY Plattsburgh are willing to go above and beyond to assist students with anything they require, whether it is homework, test preparation, career guidance, or networking. It establishes a foundation for students’ professional and personal development. SUNY Plattsburgh provides students with several opportunities to explore and learn about a wide range of topics.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2022
- University or Organization: The State University of New York College at Plattsburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Awards: $2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects offered by SUNY Plattsburgh are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be first-year applicants.
- The students must have high school certificates with good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must either register through the SUNY Application or the Common Application to complete the application process.
- The students who are successfully accepted by the university will be considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents:
- One letter of recommendation
- High School transcripts
- English Proficiency test
- Bank Affidavits and Statements as evidence for financial support for the first year
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the required admission requirements at the State University of New York College.
- Language Requirement: The students must check all the English Language Requirements of the university.
The State University of New York College at Plattsburgh will provide an award amount of $2,500 to successful students for the duration of their study.