Pacific Lutheran University is inviting outstanding students to apply for the International Grants in the United States for the session 2020/21.
This is a renewable financial aid designed for all international students who are starting their study in any degree at Pacific Lutheran University.
User Review( votes)
Pacific Lutheran University is a private institution that was founded in 1890. It offers various degree programs as well as graduate and professional programs for the students.
Why at Pacific Lutheran University? At this university, students will gain various unique skills that will be fit in a successful career. Students will have a wide variety of programs in your particular field from which to choose.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Pacific Lutheran University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $6,000 – $28,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible candidates will automatically be considered for this annual award upon their admission in any degree program at the university. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the award amount of $6,000 – $28,000 per year to the successful candidates.