For making students higher education affordable in Canada, the University of Western Ontario is implementing the International President’s Entrance Scholarships for dazzling worldwide students.
The program is open for high-calibre international students who are intending to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the Western University in Canada.
Valuable offer for international students to study in Canada with financial assistance.
User Review( vote)
Originated in 1919, the University of Western Ontario is a public research university in Ontario, Canada. The university has a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree level programs for students.
Why at University of Western Ontario? The university has a best and brightest faculty and staff commit to providing the best education for their students. They are globally recognised destination for academic excellence and leadership development.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Western Ontario
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $50,000
- Number of Awards: three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: The awards are based on outstanding academic performance, creative and innovative thought, and significant achievement in extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this educational award, students have to enrol in the master’s degree coursework at the Western’s University. After taking affirmation, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the official transcripts, photocopy of passport and an essay and a nomination from their school.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelors degree certificate and need to meet the other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will be required to write one of the following acceptable English language proficiency tests such as IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Academic, MELAB, CanTEST, CAEL.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the bursary of $50,000 for their tuition fee.