The International Hardship Fund is available to EU students not in receipt of a maintenance loan and international students at the University of Greenwich who have encountered unforeseen short-term costs.
Nice offer to study at the University in Greenwich with additional funding.
User Review( votes)
The University of Greenwich offers a wide variety of courses and ways to study for those coming from abroad. It welcomes students from all over the globe looking to study in London and the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Greenwich? With over 200 undergraduate courses and 150+ master courses to choose from, students also have a chance to study with flexible learning options such as online and part-time study.
Application Deadline: 14 July 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Greenwich
- Department: All
- Course Level: undergraduate, postgraduate, and research program
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities, including EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to undergraduate, postgraduate, and research program
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants are Continuing International fee-paying students or continuing EU students, not in receipt of a maintenance loan
- Applicants are undergraduate, postgraduate, and research program students at the University of Greenwich.
- Applicants will be studying at Greenwich, Avery Hill, or Medway Campus (except Medway School of Pharmacy) or one of its Partner Colleges where their tuition fees are paid directly to the university.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have less than £500 in all bank accounts, both in the UK and at home.
- Applicants must be up to date with all fee payments.
How to Apply
Application Form: International Hardship Fund Application Form 2022/23
- How to Apply: To start applying for a scholarship, applicants are required to apply for an undergraduate, postgraduate, and research program at the University of Greenwich.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach the following photocopies to this form before emailing:
- Evidence of rent- Tenancy Agreement
- Current and fully detailed Bank/Building Society statements for all bank accounts for the last three months.
- Evidence of all incomes stated on the application including spouse/partner income where applicable (e.g. benefit letters showing the rate of pay, wage slips, etc.)
- Provide any other evidence not provided above to demonstrate the applicant’s financial hardship
- Admission Requirements: Write a Personal Statement in the application form on the following questions: Explain how your financial circumstances have changed since you came to the UK. What actions have you taken to resolve the situation described above?
- Language Requirement: Applicants must hold a valid English language qualification to join the University of Greenwich.
Successful applicants will be awarded a payment of up to a max of £1,000.