Law aspirants are being offered one wonderful opportunity to further their career in Australia. The Queen’s University Belfast is inviting them to apply for its Great China Scholarship, to be awarded in the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship, as the name suggests, is especially for master-level law students who identify as citizens of China. The applicants must enroll in an eligible LLM programme can for this scholarship. Students who will be offered a full-time position at QUB will be considered for this scholarship award worth £10,000.
A fine program for international candidates to get education fund.
User Review( votes)
The Queen’s University Belfast, a prestigious Russell Group UK university ranked in the top 200 universities in the world, is a public research university that was founded in 1845. It is well known for its history, research, and world-class education and reputation.
Why choose to study at Queen’s University Belfast? The Queen’s University Belfast is focused as inspiring its students to become the global citizens of tomorrow through leadership and citizenship, with well-being, inclusivity, and cultural diversity at the fore. It desired to have a positive societal influence that creates a more prosperous, equal, and sustainable world.
Application Deadline: The applications will close on 31st May 2023.
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from China can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM Criminology and Criminal Justice, LLM International Commercial and Business Law, LLM Law, or LLM Law and Technology programme at the Queen’s University Belfast can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a citizen or permanent residents of China.
- The applicants must be available to start their academic studies at Queen’s by the start of the academic year in September 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit their admission application on the Postgraduate Application Portal of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to include official transcripts in English of their academic background to date, including high school certificates, English language qualifications, and transcripts of university study.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a 2.1 Honours degree or above or an equivalent qualification acceptable to the University in Law, Social Sciences, Humanities or a cognate discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The Queen’s University Belfast will be awarding the selected candidate a scholarship worth £10,000 towards the tuition fee of the undertake the one-year master’s program.