The University of Nebraska Kearney offers International Loper Scholarship for international students who are looking to pursue an Undergraduate degree in any subject. The award amount ranges from $4,095 to $16,380, and the number of awards given varies. First-year students, transfer and re-enrolling undergraduate students, and degree-seeking international students are all eligible.
Application Deadline: 15 October 2022.
User Review( votes)
- Organization: University of Nebraska Kearney
- Department: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: $16,380
- Number of Awards: Several
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: International and United States students are eligible to apply.
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Eligibility: Students can apply for an Undergraduate degree offered by the University of Nebraska Kearney.
The University of Nebraska at Kearney wants all students to be able to afford a degree, so we offer scholarships to international students. When they apply, all students are automatically considered for the International Loper Scholarship. Others might necessitate a separate application.
- First-time freshmen, transfer and re-enrolling undergraduate, degree-seeking international students are eligible.
- Each semester must be enrolled full-time at UNK (12 or more credit hours). Enrollment status will be checked on the last day of the first week of classes (drop and add week). The scholarship will be canceled and will be forfeited if you are not at full-time status at that time.
- Eligibility will end upon receipt of a bachelor’s degree or after ten semesters, whichever comes first.
- The scholarship amount will be based on enrollment status at the end of the first week of classes. The amount will be adjusted if a course is dropped during the institution’s refund period.
- The scholarship does not apply to online degree programs or graduate courses.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, you must first be accepted into an undergraduate degree-seeking program of study on campus. You can then apply for the scholarship by completing the application form and submitting it to the scholarship committee.
The International Loper Scholarship provides more than 30% tuition savings to reduce the overall cost. International students receive a discount of $4,095. Over four years, it adds up to a savings of $16,380. The tuition savings can be used to offset other professional and personal expenses.