The University of Southern Denmark is eagerly awaiting applications for outstanding students for International PhD Positions in Smart Manufacturing in Denmark. The studentship is open for the academic session 2023/2024.
This PhD position is fully funded available to high-achieving students who want to undertake doctoral study in the Department of Technology and Innovation.
A valuable offer to get financial support for PhD study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark is a cutting-edge organisation that provides the best in education and research. The university collaborates with the Universities of Flensburg and Kiel to offer a number of collaborative programmes.
Why choose to study at the University of Southern Denmark? The University of Southern Denmark is renowned for its vibrant academic community and high calibre of instruction. The university makes things happen that are visible, valuable to society and students, and contribute to the advancement of society. This university offers students a very good standard of living and learning resources.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 2nd October 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Department of Technology and Innovation
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully funded.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the Department of Technology and Innovation offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates interested in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and epidemiology apply. We will specifically look for candidates with a documented track record in conducting relevant technical and epidemiological research in the area of healthcare.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Southern Denmark. After that, they must complete and submit an online application form or Head of Applied AI and Data Science unit (AID), Prof. Esmaeil S. Nadimi, at [email protected]. The attached files must be in Adobe PDF. Incomplete applications and applications received after the deadline will neither be considered nor evaluated.
- Supporting Documents: The application must contain (only as a pdf):
- A letter stating the project’s interest, motivation, and qualifications (max. two pages).
- Research plan (max. two pages)
- A complete list of publications
- Certified copy of diplomas and Ph.D. degrees in the relevant fields
- Two most relevant publications on which the applicant wishes to rely on (preferably, the applicant is the first author)
- We encourage the candidates to provide the contact information of a reference academic.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must hold a Ph.D. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Epidemiology, or related areas.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in spoken and written English.
The University of Southern Denmark will offer the selected candidates as a PhD fellow is a 3-year salaried position (start salary amounts to approx. 3.378, – EURO per month incl. supplements).