The University of Canterbury is pleased to offer its prestigious MacDiarmid Institute PhD Positionsin Neuromorphic Nanoparticle Devices to help students study a research degree in New Zealand.
The purpose of this application is to support postgraduate students to research in the field of Neuromorphic Nanoparticle Devices.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to study at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand. It offers degrees in Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Fine Arts, Forestry, Health Sciences, Law, Music, Social Work, Speech and Language Pathology, Science, Sports Coaching and Teaching.
Why study at the University of Canterbury? While studying at this university, candidates can get an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. It allows building skills in research, analysis, writing, and presentation.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000 per annum plus tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 30+
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in the fields of Neuromorphic Nanoparticle Devices.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- New Zealand and international students can apply for Victoria Doctoral Scholarships.
- The studentships are open to graduates of any university within or outside of New Zealand who intends to enrol full time for a Research (PhD) Program at the University of Canterbury or who have commenced their Research program at the University of Canterbury.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply this studentship, then you are recommended to take admission at the University of Canterbury. After being admitted, candidates can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their CV, academic transcripts, and previous degree certificates with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting the admission process, students need to check all necessary entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in the written and spoken the English language.
The University of Canterbury will provide $30,000 per annum plus tuition fees for the research program in New Zealand.