Boston University Medical Campus-Massachusetts General Hospital is proud to welcome international applicants to become a part of the T32 Global Fellowship. The fellowship for the academic session 2021-2022.
The purpose of the training programme is to develop independent clinical scientists who can address the most pressing global public mental health challenges.
Fantastic program that will provide financial support, scientific mentorship, didactic training and supportive institutional environment.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1848, Boston University Medical Campus trains medical and physician assistant students in the clinical concepts necessary to facilitate effective provider-patient interactions.
Why would you like to become a part of Boston University Medical Campus? The university provides exceptional clinical care without exception to patients of all ages and backgrounds using therapeutic modalities most appropriate to the patients’ needs.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Boston University Medical Campus and Massachusetts General Hospital
- Department: Department of Psychiatry
- Course Level: Training Program
- Award: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Psychiatry Clinical Research Training Program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have completed their psychiatry residency, possess a PhD in psychology, or possess a PhD from an accredited School of Public Health.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must submit the fellowship application form and all required documentation given below as one complete PDF file using the following naming convention: “last name_T32 Fellowship”. Email all materials to GlobalLocalCenter-at-bmc.org.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit curriculum vitae, personal statement, copy of your passport and/or green card, proof of a full medical license, completion of PhD in public health, or completion of a PhD in psychology and internship, and three letters of reference. In addition to your PDF application, please submit your medical and/or graduate school transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Outstanding psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, and PhD candidates from an accredited School of Public Health can apply for this programme.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The fellowship programme provides students with financial support, scientific mentorship, didactic training, supportive institutional environment (domestic and abroad), and challenging research questions to assist productive independent research careers in global mental health.