NO LONGER ACTIVE
The Simon Business School, University of Rochester is inviting domestic and international students to apply for full-time MBA programme. Each scholarship ranges from $5000 to full-tuition plus 10K stipend.
User Review( votes)
Simon Business School is the business school of the University of Rochester. It is located on the University’s River Campus in Rochester, New York. It was renamed after William E. Simon, the 63rd United States Secretary of the Treasury, in 1986.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full-time MBA programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study business administration.
- Award: Scholarships range from $5000 to full-tuition plus 10K stipend.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international applications are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Online application form
- Current résumé and work history
- One required essay (250-500 word limit)
- Applicant interesting fact (25 word limit)
- School-issued official transcripts, scanned and uploaded for each college attended
- Test-taker results for GMAT or GRE (including Analytical Writing Assessment), scanned and uploaded – view school code here
- One letter of recommendation (submitted electronically); a second electronic letter is optional
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.